Whether you use your garage on a daily basis or intermittently, a warm, efficient heat source during the cold month extends your use of space considerably. While you likely have electricity in your out buildings, it’s likely there isn’t a permanent heating source. Many space heaters aren’t up to the task, are cumbersome or have a hot/dangerous/combustible component.
MagnuM pellet stoves are a perfect solution that can be installed on almost any exterior wall with a simple venting system and an electrical supply. Simply put, for most supplemental-use buildings, pellet heat is the most practical option.
- Easy to install; no gas lines needed, simple exhaust venting system. Do it yourself, get some help, or have it installed. Your installation options are explained here.
- Easy on and easy off; simply add pellets or corn or whatever your approved fuel of choice is and ignite the fire when you need it.
- Quick heat; turn it on and your space will heat quickly from the combination of air blowers and radiant heat.
- Easy on your back; no chopping and hauling wood, no having to throw another log on the fire. Many MagnuM brand appliance hoppers hold enough fuel for 24 hours.
- Save money; no wasted heat, switch fuels as prices fluctuate, only turn it on when you’re using the space.
Not sure how a pellet stove will work in your space? Call our heating specialists and discuss your needs, the space you need to heat, and the appliance you are considering. We’ll be happy to help!